3. Entrants must submit by means of e-mail to ethnoaward a synopsis outlining the type of an ethnography undertaken and posted by the entrant.
Please are the true title of one’s paper within the ‘Subject’ group of your e-mail. The summary must not be much longer than 250 terms. The ethnography must include a research that is qualitative which offers an in depth, in-depth description of this every day life and training of a bunch, individuals or culture and been incorporated into a peer-reviewed paper or perhaps in a guide posted in 2014. All entries and research must certanly be in English.
4. The e-mail entry must through the information that is following contact information for the entrant: complete name, postal address, institution of advanced schooling, current email address and contact phone number.
5. It should be posted to: Thinking Allowed Ethnography Award, room 6045 Broadcasting House, London W1A 1AA if you are submitting a book (which must be published during this year. When it is a paper, it may be attached with your e-mail, offered it’s a maximum of 10MB. In the event that you get no automated e-mail verification your paper is simply too big and you may need certainly to deliver it by post.
6. All entries must are the: (i) summary (by email); (ii) the contact details (by e-mail) and (ii) difficult copy that is copy/electronicif under 10MB) of this ethnography.
7. Only 1 entry shall be permitted per individual.
8. Entries can’t be submitted by every other technique or they will never be considered.
9. All entries should be sole authored.
10. A panel of 5 extremely skilled academics will pick six finalists. These might be contacted by the Production group for an interview. (more…)